Warrington Surf Life Saving Club is back in business for the New Year
Young life guards in training – our 'Nippers' aged 4-16 years -- meet at Warrington Beach at 10am on Sundays and if you would like to come along and find out what we do just join us on the beach starting Sunday 20 January, and then back at the club house for a hot shower and sausage sizzle lunch at 12 noon, all welcome -- $1 per sausage, free cuppa for mums and dads, meet your neighbours and join the 175 locals who are members of Warrington Surf Life Saving Club.
Coming up -- Warrington will be host to lots of events this term:
- IRB racing events on Sunday 20 January and Saturday 26 January. Come down and watch – racing starts at 9am.
- A huge event involving nearly a thousand competitors and supporters will be held 2 and 3 February – The Southern Ocean Athletes -- look for Warrington competitors and families at the big yellow tent.
- More IRB racing will be held from 4pm on 6 February and 9am on 17 February (the Otago Champs).
- We have surf swim, board and sand running championships at Warrington on the 10 February and again 16 February and 3 March.
- A huge flotilla of IRB racing boats will be on the beach the weekend of 2 March for the South Island IRB Racing Championships. Come and watch or join in the fun.
Why not join up now? We have enjoyed our full-day holiday program for 12-16 year olds weekly in the school holidays with 25 teenagers attending for fitness, surf and rescue boat training, but we still have life guard camps, training days and lots of great experiences on offer for the rest of the season
In it For Life! Warrington Surf Life Saving Club firstname.lastname@example.org
PS Many thanks for all donations made on Jandal Day in December.