We have decided to postpone the Art in the Arvo project due to lack of
In the meantime we are going to:
1. do a process evaluation of the workshop with participants and
parents to evaluate what was successful, and what needs to be
2. decide what direction to go with the workshop in the future
3. apply for grant funding before restarting in the springtime
Sincere thanks from Sophia and Miguel.
From blueskin.co.nz and 'Blueskin News' published by Blueskin Media:
voluntary/non-profit community publishers in Blueskin Bay (Seacliff,
Warrington, Evansdale, Waitati, Doctors Point), Dunedin, New Zealand.
All material sent to or published by us is "copyleft" in the public
domain and may be freely shared, archived, re-edited and republished.
If you want to credit the source it's "blueskin.co.nz".